Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Some great Doll Play Ideas

Hello Everyone,
Although I was On a Long flight most of the day, Infound some great doll sized Finds!
Here They Are:
1. I got mini chocolate bars on the plane. To turn these into doll chocolates, Carefully remove the paper and the foil. you will use the paper for tis craft. Cover a square piece of cardboard with tinfoil. Attach the label.
2.On the plane, I also got small packets with some kind of seasoning in it. You can also use the bags peanuts or fruit snacks come in.  I remove the mix, stuff with cotton balls or tissue, and I Tape Shut to make a doll sized bag of chips.
3.At our hotel, we got some travel sized lotions aka doll play gold. You can use them as shampoo or drinks for the dolls. However, mine were cylinder shaped. The caps can be used as cereal bowls or can be a water or soda bottle cap substitute in most crafts.
4. In my hotel, I found some business cards in the lobby. They had Maps on them that can be doll Sized Travel maps.
5.At my hotel, I got chocolate on my pillow. It came In a cute box. Slip in a cake eraser for a cake in a box.
Enjoy!
P.s This iPad is hard to type on. Sorry for any typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment