Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Doll at work #1: Doll car wash

Today Ivy and Elizabeth are having a car wash.
"Oh my gosh, Ivy we are having a car wash! This is practically the start of a career!" Said Elizabeth.
"Elizabeth, It's nothing much. It is fifty cents a wash, and this is our first chance to make money. We will have many more chances in the coming days." Said Ivy.
"You win." Elizabeth sighed.
To make the supplies as well as a fun extra, you will need:
Travel sized body wash container, cleaned
Cardboard
Twisty ties
Sponges with one rough side
1 sheet printer paper
Small round cardboard box
glue stick
recycled cardboard
tinfoil
advertisements for air freshener
Packing tape

For a tote, I am using a round cardboard box. I added a strip of computer paper for a handle. I taped it with packing tape.


I am using a travel sized body wash bottle as a disinfectant spray can. You can add a label if you like.

For paper towels, roll up a small strip of paper towels.


For an air freshener, I twisted a twisty tie around my finger. I added a picture of An air freshener from an ad.

For the steel wool and sponges, I cut a sponge down to size. I cut the rough end off, and i used that for  steel wool.




I made Pop Tarts for the dolls to snack on. I cut out 1 inch rectangles of cardboard, and in the center I put some white computer paper for icing. I drew on sprinkles with marker. I cut a one and a half inch square and covered it in foil for a plate.

Lets hope your dolls earn some money by cleaning some cars!


















No comments:

Post a Comment