Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

How to make a doll Bistro Box

Many of you have heard of, tasted, or seen a Bistro Box at Starbucks. Bistro Boxes are small plastic containers with a small balanced meal inside. And the for the doll whose Mom has to rush out to her school, not able to make her healthy dolls lunch, these are is great :). Today we will be making the chicken and hummus Box.
You will need:
Cardboard
Tan and peach marker
Wooden button plug
White card stock
Tan, light green and dark green foam
A toothpick, or old dried pen
Red beads
Scissors
tape
glue

For the tray, I used white card stock. I drew a square. I added tabs on the top, bottom and on both sides. I taped them together.

Pita was a 2 inch tan foam semi circle.
Cucumbers were made by cutting a 2 inch square of dark green foam and a 1 inch square of light green foam. Glue together and let dry. Cut into 2 inch strips, and use your old pen or toothpick to add seeds. Red beads can be grape tomatoes.
For the chicken, I cut 1 inch oblongs of cardboard. I used a tan marker for details. I colored a button plug peach for hummus.
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy doll lunch!









No comments:

Post a Comment