Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How to make Doll Donuts

Hello!
This is my first craft post in 2 weeks, so I am just Too Excited to share this craft with you! Today we will be making chocolate doughnuts for our dolls. And Voila, It is on a nice new cookie sheet.
For the Donuts:
Terra cotta clay (I am using DAS modeling material from Hobby Lobby)
White clay (I am using Paper Clay)
Twisty Ties
Wooden dowel
Glue
Seed beads or glitter
For the Sheet:
Foam Paper
Glue
Tinfoil
Twist ties

  1. I begin by rolling out a strip of terra cotta clay. 
  2. In  the middle of the strip, Place a Twisty tie. Then I roll the strip into a snake, making sure no twisty ties show. 
  3. I then roll the snake into a doughnut shape , and I make sure that you are only twisting the part where you feel a twisty tie. I trim off the excess.
  4. I then roll some white clay into a thin snake. I wind the snake around the top of the donut to look like icing. I sprinkle the icing with seed beads or glitter.
  5. To make the cookie sheet, cut a mini foam sheet in half. Wrap it in foil. Than cover two twist ties in foil, bend like handles, and glue to the sheet.
  6. You are done!

Enjoy making doughnuts for dolls!













No comments:

Post a Comment