Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

How to make cute doll Ballet Flats

Hello!
So, Notice anything Different about Rebecca's Outfit? Yes, She got a new pair of shoes fit for a queen! To make these, you need:
Tissue Paper
Glue
Quart plastic bags
Masking tape

  1. I start by cutting a quart plastic bag in half. I Place the bag around my dolls foot.
  2. Next, I wrap masking tape around the plastic Bag, So it hugs my dolls foot, Like a cast.
  3. I then cut down the side, and i remove the boot.
  4. Then cut off the portion you want. I cut off the ankle part of the boot I made, and part of the top so it would look like a ballet flat.
  5. To color the shoes, I dip Strips of tissue paper in school glue, and I plaster them onto the flat. Repeat Process For shoe 2.
And you are done! For extra dazzle, glue a jewel bead onto the top of the shoe. Use Many colors of tissue paper to give it more blitz, Or decorate with glitter glue.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment