Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ice cream for dolls!

Hey guys!
Our technical issues are over! Today I will be showing you to how to make a soft serve sundae for your doll. You will need:
Plastic salad dressing cup
Kleenex
Beads
Glaze
Glue
Oil pastel
Paper cup
Paintbrush

  1. I start by filling a plastic food sample cup to the top with Kleenex. I brush on a layer of glue.
  2. I then put on a pair of rubber gloves, and I coat the gloves with glue. I roll a sheet of Kleenex into a thin rope, and the glue helps the rope take form. I wind the rope around the middle of the cup, and then secure with more glue. Be sure to make sure that when the rope is almost done winding, it forms a peak.
  3. 3.To make sauce, I scribble oil pastel on the bottom of a paper cup. I pour some glaze (I use toys to grow on water proofing glaze.) Into the bottom of the cup. I mix with a paintbrush till the glaze has picked up the pastel color. You can choose which kind of sundae you wish to make. I made a sundae I call the Frostine (Left) using magenta (Strawberry) sauce and pink beads, And a Tropical Glitz sundae (Right) using blue,( Ocean blue)lime green(Kiwi) and yellow(Pineapple) sauces. I used blue seed beads for toppings.
I have so many ideas in the works! Some of them are:
A bedroom
A vintage coffee house
A Chinese Dumpling shop
An Airport
A classroom
Doll Halloween candy (This will be posted on Halloween night, as part of a Dolloween special post.)
Babysitting Items (Baby food, babysitters manual, cloth diapers, medication, reward stickers.)
Those are just some of the wonderful ideas in the works. Well, I have to go go the supplies for the bedroom, so I am Signing out! Click!
Enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment