Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

A huge Dollhouse

Hello!
I know I have not blogged in an eternity, but I have been super busy lately. I took this picture at the world-famous Rijks museum in Amsterdam. Although this is for a 12 inch or a mini doll, I found it fascinating. I do indeed have dolls other than 18 inch dolls. I have a collection of Kokeshi dolls, Japanese mini dolls, and Momiji dolls, which are a line with every kind of resin mini doll, from Pixie (I think that is her name), a cute Kokeshi doll holding a cupcake, To Ted, a sad monkey with tears down his face.
Anyway, this dollhouse was so fascinating! Although you cannot see, this house has a small kitchen, a loft, a parlor, a living room and much more! Oh, how I want to live inside there! I wonder how to make that....
Ooh, do you an armoire? I bet I could use a bookcase for the base!
And the furnishings! Well, wooden furniture sets can work!
And this even inspired us to branch out! Soon we will welcome katie, a Liv doll, to our family!
 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment