Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

13 Wishes Movie Review

Hi!
Sorry if I am boring you with the multitudinous amount of movie reviews, but scince I am on vacation, I cannot upload any photos or do any crafts. Anyway, today I am going to reveiw the Monster High 13 Wishes movie. This movie, as with most, has a doll line to go with it. I have Twyla and Draculaura from this line. Anyway, On with the review!
My rating is 4.5 out of 5 stars.
When Howleen Wolf, Clawdeen Wolf's little sister, is sent to detention for trying to make an elaborate display to become popular, she is secntenced to clean the attic of Monster High. While cleaning, she finds a genie's lamp with a genie inside that can grant wishes! Howleen wishes herself and he friends out of detention, and the Gigi, the genie tells Howleen that she can summon her whenever Howleen wants! But along with all of these advantages, Howleen finds herself under a whisper spell that will influence her to wish things that can cause harm to people! This whisper spell is operated by Gigi's shadow, Wisp.
Meanwhile, Frankie, Clawdeen, Draculaura, Abbey and Ghoulia go into the lantern to try to find a magic mirror that will break the whisper spell and save Howleen, but even with Wisp creating obstacles for the ghouls, all of the ghouls can work together to find the magic mirror and save Howleen.
Pros
1. The classic genie in a bottle plot! I love both I Dream of Jeannie and Monster High, so this movie is a great combination of both!
2.The ending! I loved the dance with all of the characters. I also love the song that played at the end.
3.Some Ever After High mixed in! Gigi was found by Giles Grimm awhile before Howleen!
4. New characters! I love Twyla, and I can relate to her!
Cons
1.Howleens popularity propaganda. It is too F-A-K-E!
2. Freshwater Lagoona. I liked the old Lagoona better!
3.Why no 13 Wishes Ghoulia doll??
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment